11.18.2009

Window Wednesdays: The holidays are upon us

TJMAXX Ad
This resignates with a NYC shopper (the play off of NYC's I heart you logo). Great thinking TJMAXX! Shout out to my cousin, TJ! I love you.


Starbucks
Loving the holiday messaging coming from Starbucks. Red cups, red windows, red flare.



Macy's
Shimmery holiday typography & traditional holiday scenes from Miracle of 34th Street.


LINKS I am loving this week.
Sneak Peek, Barneys New York Windows over at Ideeli Blog. (Hopefully I'll get to Barneys soon!) It's that time of year when everyone goes Ga-Ga over windows. Good thing you and I lust for them year-round.

Also check out Nordstrom, Inc.'s Photos - Iris Apfel Styles Our Windows & video. Watch this video. Towards the end of the clip, you see Iris styling the windows. What a process, what a woman!

No comments: