3.26.2008

Window Wednesdays: Page Turners

Henri Bendel, ELLE Accessories Window
Shop the store, one page at a time! I peeked in to see the accessories arranged on 'page' numbered tables. What a great marketing idea! According to Chic Report, magazines hit newstands April 1st & Editor Anne Slowey, curated the windows.

Saks Catalog, Want It!
When I got this catalog in the mail I thought it was done really well. Honestly anything with illustration gets my attention. THEN I saw the Saks windows and visually referenced the catalog in my head. Moments like this are when I love being a designer and noticing all the details that went into making this campaign a success. Enjoy my typography images. I went a bit typography-happy on this one.

The Saks' announcement of Want it! campaign notes that designer Piet Paris designed the illustrations.

However, the Marian Bantjes hand lettering campaign for Want It! from last September is still my favorite.

Saks Windows, Want It!

No comments: