8.11.2008

Packaging Design in Israel

Happy Monday-back from my travels and will be posting about packaging, store & window design, and visuals from Israel this week. Thanks for the great wishes, while I was away. It was nice to have a semi-break from the computer and be able to soak in the creativity around me.

I love browsing supermarkets when visiting foreign countries. It's like going through a museum! It's the one place to test the basics--do these graphics, patterns, and type speak to me? The ultimate test is putting something in another language. Do I want to buy this without knowing what it says? Have the graphics sold me?

Here are some images from Supersol in Israel:

I kept seeing the Absolut Disco bottle everywhere. It's a bit outdated, but still my first viewing. An attractive absinthe labeled bottle as well.

No comments: