12.17.2008

Window Wednesdays: Holiday Wrap-Up

Here are some great New York City Holiday Window captures from bloggers around NYC:
Susanna's Sketchbook (Lord & Taylor Holiday close-ups)
Susanna's Sketchbook (Bergdorf Goodman Holiday Windows)
Barney's Holiday Window Display and more Barney's from Coutorture
Saks Window Display
Macy's Holiday Window Display

Some windows from ABROAD!
Fashiontribe's posting (London, Milan, Paris)
Domestic-miss (Fortnum and Mason Holiday Windows) Great little blog from across the pond. Love her comment "I recall their fabulous Alice in Wonderland windows for example" because I do to...I may even have to dig up those images from my archives and post a flashback)
Liberty of LONDON Holiday Window Display
Focus on Style (Paris Holiday Windows)

I did some of my own window shopping this week. ABC Carpet & Home, I'll admit is a bit more gorgeous on the inside than outside, but there are elegant holiday windows to be found in Gramercy. Fish's Eddy had some witty windows showcasing their home goods & new tableware lines.

Fish's Eddy Holiday Windows 2008



ABC Carpet & Home Holiday Windows 2008

No comments: