5.06.2009

Congrats Class of 2009

Last night I attended the Syracuse Lubin House Portfolio Show. The portfolios of Communications Design, Illustration, and Advertising Design students were all there. The night brought back many memories, and I enjoyed browsing through the books and leaving some comments. It wasn't to long ago that I remember getting 'my comments' page with the notes professionals had left me on graduation day.

It was good to see familiar studio faces and see where everyone is working today. Many of the blogs you and I read today are Syracuse alum (many even on my sidebar) and I feel like I am keeping up with everyone in my own little way. I still need to check out some of the graduates websites, and I am curious if they have dived into the design blogosphere yet.

No comments: