10.26.2010

Sari Victoria Collection for Snapfish

I am so excited to announce my Sari Victoria Collection for Snapfish. I've been designing up a storm the past few months in order to create an assortment of designs for the holiday season. Below are some thumbnails of the cards. My winter 2010 favorites include 8 Nights of Hanukkah, Touch of Holly, 12 Days of Christmas Notecards, and Merry Chrismukkah. I was recently at the press event to announce the new designer series and was able to see some of the printed pieces LIVE. I recommend a matte finished photo card or stationery card choice for a high end feel to the photocard designs.

To all my UK readers and friends, my designs are available through the Sari Victoria UK Snapfish Collection.

Reminder: Hanukkah sneaks up on the calendar this year, it's December 1st! 

**New cards will be added monthly and you can always find a link to these cards on the right hand column of this blog.


No comments: