10.20.2010

Window Wednesdays: Months of the Year

Was in Philadelphia for work last week and really liked this add campaign at the train station.
 Bloomingdales

String
Yarn Store on UES. Great logo--popped out to me even though it s a second floor storefront.
Bergdorf Goodman
Windows promoting the WWD new book,WWD: 100 Years, 100 Designers. And in case my photos aren't iconic-candy enough for you. Here is Bergdorf Blog (they are not up to date with windows though!)
.WWD: 100 Years, 100 Designers

Months of the year. How great are the icons representing each month. So creative. So clean. Works well. Interesting they did these windows now--instead of say January 1st.
 
Rockefeller Radio City Store
I've never seen the Rocketts, and I kind of want to this year!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love New York and Philly both have such amazing window displays!!!
www.rawfashionmagazine.com