2.20.2008

Window Wednesdays: Bright Colors for a Cold February

Macy's Herald Square
The windows this week are all about Josephine Baker. What a beautiful display of art, posters, fashion illustrations & clothing.
Hermes
Old Navy
Not only did I capture the new windows (are those the outfits from the commercial?), but how cute is their bath & body packaging. You really get some nice designs for an affordable price.
Gap Body
Liking the graphics a lot. Summer are you here yet?
Gap (Special Store)
I never know what to call this Gap store that is next to Henri Bendel. Sometimes it has accessories, sometimes it showcases (red) products, and now it loves CANDY. Kids & CANDY it looks like.

1 comment:

pve design said...

Each of those windows makes me want spring and summer! I love the Hermes bold graphics, they look so chic and I want on in my home!