5.26.2008

Window Wednesdays: Boston Windows

I know this is a bit belated, but I wanted to wrap-up my findings before this Wednesday approaches. I have great local windows to share. Boston was fun to capture, but nothing compares to New York City windows.

Lord & Taylor, Boylston Street, BOSTON
Pink, BOSTON
Hermes, Boylston St, BOSTON
Longchamp Window, BOSTON
Fun illustrations!
New Apple Store, Boylston St, BOSTON
Gorgeous design, and across from the Hynes Convention Center.
Free People, Prudential Center, BOSTON
AG, Newbury Street, BOSTONAmericanApparel, Newbury Street, BOSTONCamper Store, Newbury Street, BOSTONDiesel, Newbury Street, BOSTONGAP, Newbury Street, BOSTONLUSH, Newbury Street, BOSTONOilily, Newbury Street, BOSTONPeapod, Newbury Street, BOSTONPetite Bateau, Newbury Street, BOSTONRugby, Newbury Street, BOSTONUmbrella Spa Inspiration, Newbury Street, BOSTONPaperchase, Newbury Street, BOSTON
So excited to see that England's Paperchase is here in the States. My 2007 planner was from the England shop & I searched high & low to try and find one I loved as much for 2008. I never did. Next year I'm calling up this Boston shop for my favorite planner.

No comments: