12.16.2009

Window Wednesdays: A little bit of this and that

Every which way you turn in NYC this month there are holiday windows beckoning for you to come in...shop, browse, and leave with a shopping bag :-) I trid to capture some more windows this week that were a bit off the beaten path.

Michael Kors
All wrapped up!


Intermix

Saks, interior!

Prada, Soho

Great Wall Graphics


NBC Experience Store
I really liked the hand drawn illustrations on the cardboard boxes.


Bare Escentuals

A&E Advertisement for Hoarders
I loved this! I couldn't get my camera out quick enough to capture this to share with you. Not only is it a 3-D Ad, it truly counts as a moving window display in my visual world.


Calvin Klein
These windows are scary! Something about a snowman's head on a body...


Apple Store, Soho

Forever 21

Alessi
Modern, designy nativity scene in the Alessi store window.

No comments: