12.30.2009

Window Wednesdays: Wrapping up 2009!

There was just so much this week. I've been walking A LOT all over Manhattan and have many images to show for it. Enjoy my last Window Wednesdays post of 2009! It's been a great year and I look forward to capturing more visual creativity in 2010.

GAP, Red Store
A red pop up shop is in the GAP special event store on 5th avenue.


Bergdorf Goodman
"Compendium of Curiosities". I know a lot of people have blogged about these windows already, but these are teh close-ups that really made me happy & wide-eyed.

Habitually Chic also has some images from these windows. Also a video over at Shobbing blog.

The making of Bergdorf Goodman holiday windows video here from New York Magazine. All I have to say is WOW!


Louis Vuitton
Love this travel theme over at Louis Vuitton!


Saks
A story by: Mike Reiss
Illustrated by: Roger Chouinard
Narrated by: Hillary Blazer
Saks holiday window video! New York Magazine 'SAKS' slideshow here.

Tiffany & Co.


Juicy Couture


Lululemon
Friends are more important than money. Nice mantra for 2010 I think over at Lululemon.

Bliss
Perfect 10 for 2010!


Gucci
These windows have a Disney Electrical Parade feel to them.


Bendels
Modelizing also has some more Bendel closeups. I am loving the little mice scenes that take place below ground.


Pookie & Sebastian


Zara



Sephora
Loved this packaging!

No comments: