1.14.2009

Window Wednesday: Tiffany Blue and some other Post-Holiday Stuff

Thanks to BizBash where I read about this event and what's even crazier is that I noticed I went to college with the photographer of these images, Joe Schildhorn.

Tiffany & Co. Windows
20th Century Fox brought Tiffany & Company on board to help host the premiere of Bride Wars at the jeweler's Fifth Avenue flagship.


Picture I took showing Bride Wars Ad! They are definitely in the Tiffany Windows.

GAP Windows
Some post-holiday typography that I really liked.GREAT images of GAP & PANTONE Pop-up Store on PSFK. It's open until February 8th. The New York Times review.

Henri Bendel Windows


Louis Vuitton Windows


Bergdorf Goodman Windows (Mens)
Some more typography that caught my eye.
Bergdorf Goodman Windows (Women)


Sephora Windows
Beauty Bill of Rights! I think they are looking forward to January 20th.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Joe the Photographer! Love it. And love the Tiffany Blue cocktails. They sure know how to brand...

Typhanie said...

I love Tiffany Blue, it's so my power color.

vicki archer said...

fantastic images - all of them. What a great eye you have, xv.